Eat Healthy, Be Active
*This program is grant funded through Small Wellness, therefore there is no charge to you.
The Eat Healthy, Be Active community workshops are based on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2015- 2020 and the Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans.
Each of these six 1-hour workshops includes a lesson plan, learning objectives, talking points, hands-on activities, videos, and handouts.
- Topics discussed include:
- Enjoying healthy food choices that taste great
- Preparing quick, healthy meals & snacks
- Eating on a budget
- Tips for losing weight and keeping it off
- Making healthy eating a part of your lifestyle
- Physical activity is key to living well.
Both individual community members and groups are welcomed to participate in these sessions.
Date: March 24th-April 28th
Time: Every Friday from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Where: Madison County Rural Health Council
2662 Co Route 20, Cazenovia.
Submit a message below if interested and someone will reach out to you.