Are you an individual, organization or provider interested in donating funds for bus tokens to assist Madison County residents?
- You can donate by dropping off cash or check to the Hamilton Public Library (13 Broad Street, Hamilton, NY 13346).
- If you are contributing by check, please make it payable to:
Birnie Bus Service, Inc. – Madison Transit System
2486 NY-12B – Hamilton, NY 13346
- Checks (not cash) can also be mailed to:
2662 Route 20 East, Unit 1, Cazenovia, NY 13035
- If you choose to mail a check, make sure to include a separate note with the Madison Transit System Token Donation Program as the recipient.
- You can also donate electronically (PayPal) here-> www.mcruralhealthcouncil.org
Your contributions will be picked up by the Madison County Mobility Manager, Donny Ybarra, and taken to Birnie Bus – Madison Transit System to purchase tokens to distribute out to the community!
How your Contribution helps Madison County Residents
- Your token contributions are given to Madison County residents who are unable to purchase tokens because of limited income or other barriers.
- Some token contributions are given to those who may be utilizing the bus system for the first time.
- Your donations help support those in Madison County who use the public transportation services for their grocery shopping, medical appointments, employment, and socialization!
Feel free to reach out to Madison County Mobility Manager Donny Ybarra if you have any further questions. Thank you!